No More Mr. Nice Guy Online Support Group  

Go Back   No More Mr. Nice Guy Online Support Group > Discussion > General Discussion

Old August 26th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Integration Crusader

Wilbury has five gold starsWilbury has five gold stars
All that PUA crap? Forget about it.

Man, today I just said fuck it and started going for it with *almost* every woman I saw today that I thought was attractive. I chickened out a few times, couldn't catch up to a couple, but I went on a flirtation rampage....

and discovered something very important, vitally important, that I wanted to share with all of you....

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO to hit on a woman is walk up to her casually and say, "You. Look. Great."

Seriously, I was running about 60% success rate with this. It's totally unexpected, clearly states you're interested in them, and the bluntness of it tends to put them back and give you total control of the conversation.

You can do it. It's three simple words. *DO NOT* focus on her, *FOCUS* on the words and on *SAYING THEM WITH CONFIDENCE.* Just look her in the eyes, when she makes eye contact, smile and then say, "You. Look. Great."

She may ask you to say that again, if she does, do it: "You. Look. Great." From there she'll blush, probably break eye contact and say, "Thanks."

Then "No Problem...." and follow up with...
1) My name is _______
2) How's your day going?
etc. etc.

I'm on a college campus so academic topics are easy to seguay into and keep the converesation rolling....

Sometimes, I would just do a hit and run... I'd pass by a girl, glance over at her as I walked by and say, "You. Look. Great." and I shit you not, when I just kept walking *THEY* caught up to *ME*.

Practice your delivery. Maximize that wonderful masculine baritone voice and say it with slow, steady confidence.

Don't say it with an expectation. If she doesn't respond just blow it off like you were giving the compliment away for free, and that you don't really give a fuck if she responds or not. *YOU SAID WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY*. If she thinks she's too good for you, FUCK HER. If she wasn't brave enough to say anything back, HER PROBLEM.

I am going to be balls deep in 18 - 25 year olds this semester and I am super excited.

There was one chick that I said it to as I walked past and kept walking, then when I saw her later at a distance she smiled and blushed and I winked at her and she smiled again. When I see her again Monday I'm going in for the kill.

Try and fail, but don’t fail to try. – Stephen Kaggwa

Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true. – Unknown

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
Old August 26th, 2011, 04:25 PM

No_More has one gold star
Word to the mother, son! Damn that's ballsy but shit it's got to be worth it.

When you say 60% success rate, what do you mean? Get any #'s?

And, how old are you anyway?
Old August 26th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Integration Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_More View Post
Word to the mother, son! Damn that's ballsy but shit it's got to be worth it.

When you say 60% success rate, what do you mean? Get any #'s?

And, how old are you anyway?
I'm aiming small with what I'm calling success at the moment and terming it: "Anything other than being shot down."

Got a few numbers, sat and talked with some for a while, set up potential future plans with a few, a lot of them it was just an interesting conversation and me breaking off the conversation without pushing for anything, because I know I'll see them again, and they already know I think they're attractive, so all future conversation will be with that in mind.... probably could have done a lot better than I did actually, but still *not quite there* yet, but give it a week or two and I think I'll be able to mack on any girl, anywhere....

And I was ignoring girls that I felt I *knew* I could get to talk to me, I was purposely talking to girls that I felt were out of my league, and learning none of them were... but there were a couple who thought they were, and I blew them off. Seriously, if she wasn't an 8 - 10.... I ignored her.

With the one girl I saw again and winked at, I'm just going to walk up to her when I see her again Monday and say, "Hey good lookin'..." and repeat the exact same thing I did. Re-open the conversation by complimenting her looks, then I'm going to say, "Whatever you're doing (whatever time), cancel it and come out with me."

I'm 26.

I spent a lot of time people watching when I drew the conclusion that's all I had to say. Honestly, I was looking at hot girls for the last couple weeks of summer school and since the fall semester started, and realized a lot of them don't realize how hot they are, or have self esteem issues. I saw a gorgeous chick looking at the ground, head down as she walked, clearly no self-confidence and it just dawned on me, "Man... I could fuck her.... if I could fuck her, I can fuck all of ya'll.... and I'm going to...." and so I just started telling hot women they were hot in a polite way. Now I feel like a retard for not knowing it was that simple.

I also am working on not being afraid to make physical contact. For example, in the library obviously you can't really be loud, so if I wanted to compliment a chick, I would just put my hand on her shoulder, lean down and whisper in her ear, "You look great." and they'd smile and whipser back, "Thanks." Then I could make a comment about what they were looking up on the computer or what they were reading or what not... usually in a humorous way... sometimes I would just shrug and say, "I'm being a little forward, but I figure "What's up, you from outta town?" wouldn't get me anywhere" and then I'd just smile and say, "I won't keep you, but here's my number. Hit me up soon..." or, "Here's my number, send me a text when you're done and I'll buy you a cup of coffee." and I'd be in and out. If they don't call or text me their number? Who cares?

Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true. – Unknown

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
Old August 26th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Oracle of Masculinity

MyWave has five gold starsMyWave has five gold starsMyWave has five gold stars
Great stuff Wibury and you have a great attitude about it all.

As a side note, I only use the PUA stuff as an initial icebreaker. Especially when the one I am interested in is with alot of friends. They give good examples of how to break through that and get to what you want

onward

No debt.
Never borrow money for anything.
Only buy things that add to my quality of life and take me where I want to go.
Don’t own anything I can’t easily walk away from.
Never sign anything longer than a six-month lease.
Invest in human capital and ideas.
Travel.
Enjoy people.
~ Doc Glover
Old August 26th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Integration Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWave View Post
Great stuff Wibury and you have a great attitude about it all.

As a side note, I only use the PUA stuff as an initial icebreaker. Especially when the one I am interested in is with alot of friends. They give good examples of how to break through that and get to what you want

onward
Yeah that was one thing, didn't know how it would work on groups, so if there were a couple girls walking together, I avoided that because I didn't know how that'd work out. There were a couple circumstances where I was able to squeeze in next to a girl standing at the edge of a group and say it, and she could disengage from her friends without them really noticing, or they'd notice but be cool enough to let her talk to me.

I did purposely test my alpha male status by talking to women who were only with guys though.... and honestly loved it because they just either stood by in shocked silence that I could be "moving in on them" like that, or they just backed up and let me talk.... either way.... got what I wanted. I did feel bad though when there was an obvious NG on GWAP status with this girl and I moved in on his "friend" that he was definitely in love with, but I still did it, and she ditched him to sit by me in class, and then I backed off after class to give her space and test her interest, and he caught up with her, and she ditched him again to talk to me. I did get her number.

Ironically, this came at a time where I was feeling lower than usual, and I think feeling that shitty about everything prompted the, "Fuck it? What have I got to lose?" mentality....

Last edited by Wilbury; August 26th, 2011 at 05:09 PM..
Old August 26th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Integration Crusader

Belief10 has two gold stars
This isn't PUA stuff. It's basic get your balls in order and go for it. This has nothing to do with manipulating woman through some sort of special skill set. It has everything to do with telling her you think she looks great with out being attached to outcome and going from there. Good job.

I've done similar things off the bat and usually works great because it gets you to rejection or interest right away. Why fuck around for who knows how long when you can put it out there.

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. -- Mark Twain
Old August 26th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Integration Crusader

Fiasco has four gold stars
Here's what I'm gonna try. I'm going to walk up to women and say:

I. Have. A. Gargantuan. Penis.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people like me.

Forrest Gump devoted his life to chasing and loving a woman who didn't love him back. That's retarded.
Old August 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Oracle of Masculinity

Boyd has five gold starsBoyd has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco View Post
Here's what I'm gonna try. I'm going to walk up to women and say:

I. Have. A. Gargantuan. Penis.
I find it a lot more fun to watch their eyes light up the first time they unpeel mine, personally.

Old August 26th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Integration Crusader

kofcydonia has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
I find it a lot more fun to watch their eyes light up the first time they unpeel mine, personally.

unpeel?! Like a banana?

Wilbury, your post made me smile. Nice work.
Old August 26th, 2011, 06:05 PM
O.S.G. Veteran

thenyteowl has three gold stars
good shit man!
Old August 26th, 2011, 07:12 PM

WatereeCat has one gold star
Go for it. What could be more honest? You know nothing about these chicks, except that they look great. So you are stating the obvious. I was an idiot not to do that when I was your age, except that back then if you stopped moving the sabertooth tigers ate you.... Girls have super self-esteem issues, even the ones that hide them with bravado etc. My only caution is to be ready for two eventual outcomes: (1)you will pick up some certified nut cases, maybe even psychotic, (2) some girl will find a way to shoot you down and make you feel lower than owl shit. If you are mentally prepared and expect it then it won't be so bad. You are in a target-rich environment---E N J O Y !
Old August 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
O.S.G. Veteran

zion has no reputation
You take a big risk by being as direct as that, but with big risk comes a big potential reward. And saying something confidently seems to help a lot.
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Integration Crusader

Cazador has five gold starsCazador has five gold stars
I cannot be the only one noticing the irony of this thread.
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:24 PM

WatereeCat has one gold star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
I cannot be the only one noticing the irony of this thread.
Yes, I see it now......
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Integration Crusader

Justice has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbury View Post
Man, today I just said fuck it and started going for it with *almost* every woman I saw today that I thought was attractive. I chickened out a few times, couldn't catch up to a couple, but I went on a flirtation rampage....

and discovered something very important, vitally important, that I wanted to share with all of you....

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO to hit on a woman is walk up to her casually and say, "You. Look. Great."

Seriously, I was running about 60% success rate with this. It's totally unexpected, clearly states you're interested in them, and the bluntness of it tends to put them back and give you total control of the conversation.

You can do it. It's three simple words. *DO NOT* focus on her, *FOCUS* on the words and on *SAYING THEM WITH CONFIDENCE.* Just look her in the eyes, when she makes eye contact, smile and then say, "You. Look. Great."

She may ask you to say that again, if she does, do it: "You. Look. Great." From there she'll blush, probably break eye contact and say, "Thanks."

Then "No Problem...." and follow up with...
1) My name is _______
2) How's your day going?
etc. etc.

I'm on a college campus so academic topics are easy to seguay into and keep the converesation rolling....

Sometimes, I would just do a hit and run... I'd pass by a girl, glance over at her as I walked by and say, "You. Look. Great." and I shit you not, when I just kept walking *THEY* caught up to *ME*.

Practice your delivery. Maximize that wonderful masculine baritone voice and say it with slow, steady confidence.

Don't say it with an expectation. If she doesn't respond just blow it off like you were giving the compliment away for free, and that you don't really give a fuck if she responds or not. *YOU SAID WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY*. If she thinks she's too good for you, FUCK HER. If she wasn't brave enough to say anything back, HER PROBLEM.

I am going to be balls deep in 18 - 25 year olds this semester and I am super excited.

There was one chick that I said it to as I walked past and kept walking, then when I saw her later at a distance she smiled and blushed and I winked at her and she smiled again. When I see her again Monday I'm going in for the kill.
Yeah, I did a similar line to a Colombian woman at my school with amazing tits and beautiful brown skin. The shit works. I'm going to be balls deep in 18-25 year olds as well. I like your style bro.

http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/forum...ad.php?t=20257

I need a plan.

http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/forum...t=21920&page=3

Breaking Free Exercises

http://www.nomoremrniceguy.com/forum...ad.php?t=10663

03/30/14