No More Mr. Nice Guy Online Support Group  

Go Back   No More Mr. Nice Guy Online Support Group > Discussion > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Double Espresso Double Espresso is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 364
Double Espresso has two gold stars
Don't be that guy at the strip club

Went to a full-nudity strip club last weekend. I've been to the topless places but this was the first time I went to a full-N. It's a few miles from my house and curiosity finally got the better of me.

Anyway, after the initial thrill of seeing a naked woman in real life who was, you know, not the same one I've been seeing for years, it got a bit boring. The women are behind glass and not terribly attractive. A couple of them had big flabby cellulitic buns with pimples. Not one of them looked fit.

But there were a couple of older guys, probably sixty five years old, sitting right up to the glass while the dancesr spread their crotches ten inches away. I was thinking, are these the guys who live for 30 years in sexless marriages, they know they're past the age where they'll ever get laid again, maybe can't even get it up anymore? Are these the guys who are so twisted and bent by decades of sexual frustration that they have no shame or embarrassment sitting for hours with their noses pressed against the glass gazing into a tubby woman's asshole?

Man, I do not want to be that guy. You guys in sexless marriages, this may be your future if your wife doesn't put out and you don't cut the cord.
__________________
If the horse you're riding dies, get off.

Conventional wisdom can bite me.

"A man needs a little madness, otherwise he never dares to cut the rope and be free."
- Zorba the Greek
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old March 17th, 2012, 08:04 PM
TaoZen's Avatar
TaoZen TaoZen is offline
Integration Crusader
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Preston, Wa.
Posts: 1,070
TaoZen has five gold starsTaoZen has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Espresso View Post
Went to a full-nudity strip club last weekend. I've been to the topless places but this was the first time I went to a full-N. It's a few miles from my house and curiosity finally got the better of me.

Anyway, after the initial thrill of seeing a naked woman in real life who was, you know, not the same one I've been seeing for years, it got a bit boring. The women are behind glass and not terribly attractive. A couple of them had big flabby cellulitic buns with pimples. Not one of them looked fit.

But there were a couple of older guys, probably sixty five years old, sitting right up to the glass while the dancesr spread their crotches ten inches away. I was thinking, are these the guys who live for 30 years in sexless marriages, they know they're past the age where they'll ever get laid again, maybe can't even get it up anymore? Are these the guys who are so twisted and bent by decades of sexual frustration that they have no shame or embarrassment sitting for hours with their noses pressed against the glass gazing into a tubby woman's asshole?

Man, I do not want to be that guy. You guys in sexless marriages, this may be your future if your wife doesn't put out and you don't cut the cord.
Yep. That's us. Thought I saw you there.

Putting this in the frame of being the future for guys in sexless marriages is kind like saying that masturbation causes blindness. Well, ok I have started needing reading glasses lately just to be able to see the porn on the computer screen.

These guys may or may not have access to a healthier sexual release, you don't know. It is less about whether they have access to "home sex", (hmmmmm is that the same as home cooking?) than it is about how confused they are about what is and isn't a healthy sexual fascination. Who knows, they may have started out with their noses pressed to the glass and their tongues sticking out when they were 20 somethings with a bit of money and the freedom to spend it however they wanted. Although they probably really started out by sitting in the back where it was darker until they worked up the guts to move closer.

This is about not knowing what "sexual connection" is all about, not whether or not they have the opportunity for it at home, though if they don't know what sexual connection is about then they probably don't have anything like it at home.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the voices of desire fade all that remains is the moment.

Desire as an element of life can not be eliminated but it can be accepted as a friend with both loud and quiet qualities.

The past is a dream, the future a fantasy. Only the moment is real.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old March 17th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Double Espresso Double Espresso is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 364
Double Espresso has two gold stars
It's true, TaoZen, I didn't know anything at all about those guys, their history or their feelings. I was merely speculating and could have been way off. Nonetheless, I still don't want to be those guys.

And honestly the girls were a real disappointment. I like Hooters better.
__________________
If the horse you're riding dies, get off.

Conventional wisdom can bite me.

"A man needs a little madness, otherwise he never dares to cut the rope and be free."
- Zorba the Greek
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old March 17th, 2012, 09:08 PM
TaoZen's Avatar
TaoZen TaoZen is offline
Integration Crusader
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Preston, Wa.
Posts: 1,070
TaoZen has five gold starsTaoZen has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Espresso View Post
It's true, TaoZen, I didn't know anything at all about those guys, their history or their feelings. I was merely speculating and could have been way off. Nonetheless, I still don't want to be those guys.

And honestly the girls were a real disappointment. I like Hooters better.
Yeah me to, but they really don't like me drooling all over the glass there.

And yeah, I also feel sorry for those guys. Jeez, think of all the disappointment they are creating for themselves. And think about what would happen if one of those ladies actually took one of those guys home. Ouch, don't even want to think about that one.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the voices of desire fade all that remains is the moment.

Desire as an element of life can not be eliminated but it can be accepted as a friend with both loud and quiet qualities.

The past is a dream, the future a fantasy. Only the moment is real.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old March 17th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Ivan's Avatar
Ivan Ivan is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Turrible
Posts: 659
Ivan has three gold stars
I think the bigger issue here is your shitty selection of strip clubs. Fat girls behind glass? Get the fuck out of here.

And Hooters sucks too. I refuse to go there more than a couple of times a week.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old March 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Boyd Boyd is offline
Oracle of Masculinity
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,232
Boyd has five gold starsBoyd has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post

And Hooters sucks too. I refuse to go there more than a couple of times a week.
LOL are you trying to be funny here?

Why go to somewhere that "sucks" a "couple of times a WEEK"???!

That's over 100 times a year, dude, for something you think sucks?

Boyd
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old March 18th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Ivan's Avatar
Ivan Ivan is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Turrible
Posts: 659
Ivan has three gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
LOL are you trying to be funny here?

Why go to somewhere that "sucks" a "couple of times a WEEK"???!

That's over 100 times a year, dude, for something you think sucks?

Boyd
Yeah, trying I guess. It's just that so many threads on this board don't lend themselves to humor. I figured that someone who started a thread to tell everyone their were raunchy women and perverts at a strip club can't really take offense for someone not taking his thread too seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old March 18th, 2012, 12:16 AM
TaoZen's Avatar
TaoZen TaoZen is offline
Integration Crusader
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Preston, Wa.
Posts: 1,070
TaoZen has five gold starsTaoZen has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
I think the bigger issue here is your shitty selection of strip clubs. Fat girls behind glass? Get the fuck out of here.

And Hooters sucks too. I refuse to go there more than a couple of times a week.
Yeah, but it sucks, right. (god I must be board. Can't believe I actually took it there. )
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the voices of desire fade all that remains is the moment.

Desire as an element of life can not be eliminated but it can be accepted as a friend with both loud and quiet qualities.

The past is a dream, the future a fantasy. Only the moment is real.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old March 18th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Eiji's Avatar
Eiji Eiji is offline
Integration Crusader
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sector 001, Earth, UCAS
Posts: 2,213
Eiji has three gold stars
Send a message via ICQ to Eiji Send a message via Yahoo to Eiji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
And Hooters sucks too. I refuse to go there more than a couple of times a week.
I think the same thing too... and the food there is overrated on top of that... (the wings at BW3 are much better, and those have been sitting under heat lamps for who knows how long...)
__________________
"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable... only unexplained." -The Doctor (Tom Baker)

"I know (the world is unfair), but why is it never unfair in my favor?" -- Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

(sad truth) "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." -G. Orwell, Animal Farm

Last edited by Eiji; March 18th, 2012 at 01:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old March 18th, 2012, 01:56 PM
pottymouth's Avatar
pottymouth pottymouth is offline
Integration Crusader
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,069
pottymouth has five gold starspottymouth has five gold stars
Why would you want to be ANY guy at a strip club, except maybe the owner?
__________________
"Life's a long song - but the tune ends too soon for us all."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old March 18th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Eiji's Avatar
Eiji Eiji is offline
Integration Crusader
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sector 001, Earth, UCAS
Posts: 2,213
Eiji has three gold stars
Send a message via ICQ to Eiji Send a message via Yahoo to Eiji
Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
Why would you want to be ANY guy at a strip club, except maybe the owner?
actually.. I went to strip clubs because I didnt want my parents to think I was gay.... because aside from the odd dancer, and occasional porn vid.. I was hardly looking at women at all (and I mean beyond the "check position and vector to avoid crashing into them".. which I was told was a simple human courtesy)
and today, I still am almost not looking at them... just ignore them on the street unless I need to let them pass me...
__________________
"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable... only unexplained." -The Doctor (Tom Baker)

"I know (the world is unfair), but why is it never unfair in my favor?" -- Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

(sad truth) "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." -G. Orwell, Animal Farm

Last edited by Eiji; March 18th, 2012 at 02:18 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old March 18th, 2012, 02:06 PM
reborn's Avatar
reborn reborn is offline
Oracle of Masculinity
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London UK
Posts: 3,996
reborn has five gold starsreborn has five gold starsreborn has five gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
LOL are you trying to be funny here?
I try occasionally here, but generally unless I put some blatant signal like people don't realise
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old March 18th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Gargantuan's Avatar
Gargantuan Gargantuan is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The center of the universe.
Posts: 708
Gargantuan has two gold stars
Stunt like you don't care, throw that money in the air and say yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kGsIzcWp4&ob=av3e
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Touch The Clouds's Avatar
Touch The Clouds Touch The Clouds is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 393
Touch The Clouds has three gold stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
Why would you want to be ANY guy at a strip club, except maybe the owner?
Perhaps this is something you might want to consider for yourself. I could be wrong but I sense some judgment in this question.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Just_Hilts's Avatar
Just_Hilts Just_Hilts is offline
O.S.G. Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 410
Just_Hilts has no reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborn View Post
I try occasionally here, but generally unless I put some blatant signal like people don't realise
Humour is tough over the internet, but so is most communication. On this site and others, people sometimes come across in ways I don't think they intend. I find email the same.

Wiz Khalifa. Nice.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.